Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance choices for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re placed between two panes of glass, these shades, blinds and grilles are guarded against dust, damage and little hands. Plus, they can help reduce the number of indoor allergens that are found in your clients' homes when compared with traditional in-room window treatments.1 Then, when your clients are ready for something different, our exclusive snap-in technology lets them easily switch your between-the-glass options themselves.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without room-facing treatments
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior options
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your Pella of Eau Claire showroom to see our between-the-glass choices or request a free quote for your project now.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.