Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance choices for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re placed between two panes of glass, these shades, blinds and grilles are protected from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help reduce the number of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared with traditional roomside window treatments.1 Then, when you’re ready for something different, our exclusive snap-in technology allows you to easily swap out your between-the-glass options yourself.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without roomside treatments
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior options
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Come into your local showroom or click below to schedule a free, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Eau Claire.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.