Tips and tricks for door replacement
Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the aesthetic that guests have when coming into your Eau Claire home. When you determine it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are ready to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and call for a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery about a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can add a lot to a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can be given a major revamp.
Accept guests into your home with an inviting doorway and make a lasting first impression. Check out the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Eau Claire, give them a call at 715-836-9301 or arrange an appointment online to work through all the options for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.