2016 Home Design Trends
With the cost of renovation and redecoration, it is crucial to find classic looks that show off your style in a realistic way. 2016 is the year to bring back staple top trends for your home.
- Patterned Pops: Print objects spice up solids and
minimalism design. You can use a patterned
couch as a huge
statement in a neutral room. If you want something more subdued,
use a patterned curtain over wood windows to create a tasteful
accent. Fabric wall art is also becoming very popular,
another exciting route for pattern inspiration.
- Mismatched and Moveable: If you are feeling tired of
the design in your spaces, try moving around pieces you already have from different rooms around your home.
materials are a huge trend
this year. Match your modern minimalism pieces in a room with rustic wood windows
and floors for a refreshing renovation on a low
- Mid-Century to Millennial: Arcs are on the rise from the past. Incorporate the mid-century
feel using interior design pieces,
like tables and chairs. Feeling brave? Install
arced wood windows to go the extra mile for the eclectic and fun trend.
- Neutral is Now: Creams, greys, blacks, alabasters and ivories are the
trend this year. Keep your home calm and collected with soft
tones of organic
colors. If you think neutral color schemes
are boring, think again. Add some character
with neutral tiles, pillows or flowers. Painting a wooden window black in an all-white room is also a large
statement this year.
- Optimize and Open: It is the year to eliminate the clutter. An open space is a must to unwind and breathe in your living area. Whether you are overlooking a city or the countryside, oversized windows will allow for natural light, and less walls will provide you with an open feel to your space. Give attention to minimalism and tech-less areas; instead, filling your space with peaceful pieces.
We can turn the 2016 trends into a reality for your home, created to fit your desires perfectly. We can help you arrange your window and door needs to complement these 2016 trends. Simply contact Pella Windows and Doors at 715-836-9301 or come to our Eau Claire showroom to see how we can help implement this year’s trends.